Laravel is a web application system with an expressive, elegant syntax. We believe that the development process must be an enjoyable and creative experience thus Laravel attempts to ease common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions and caching.
What this language is about?
Laravel aims to make the development process a pleasing one for the developer without sacrificing application functionality. Happy developers make the best code. So we have attempted to combine the very best of what we have seen in other web frameworks, including frameworks implemented in other languages, such as Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET MVC, and Sinatra.
Laravel is accessible, yet powerful, providing strong tools needed for building large, robust applications. It’s a free, open-source PHP web framework that gives all the tools you need to build any application. It has a superb inversion of control container, an expressive migration system, and tightly integrated unit testing support.
Laravel or Node. JS?
Why would developers start working with Node.js or Laravel? Let’s examine the motivation of those who are open to change:
- PHP developers were waiting for a solution like this for a long time. Here Laravel is coming to help them. Assuming that PHP engineers make the majority of all the back-end developers, the popularity of Laravel was imminence.
When do you need Laravel?
Laravel is the technology that comes handy when you try to think outside of the box. There are a lot of off-the-shelf solutions for e-commerce platform development, like Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, etc. If you are up to online media, then you probably should have a closer look at WordPress.
But maybe you find yourself in REST API back-end for iOS or Android app. Or perhaps it’s a scalable web application with a unique interface and functionality that cannot be easily classified. If so, Laravel is a solution for you.
Also, check out our latest posts on different subjects:
- WHAT TO EXPECT IN 2020 FOR DIGITAL MARKETING?
- Top 5 emerging technologies of 2019
- 6 Thought Leaders To Be Followed on Twitter
- 8 ways to make more use of your content ?
- 8 Tips on How to build a great software product